How To Order – Here’s how it works..
We send a weekly email newsletter to let you know that we’ve updated the pricelist, any specials for the week, delivery updates and other useful information. To receive our weekly email newsletter customer update (click here) and complete the signup form.
Our store is open 24/7 but we need to let the farmers know what to harvest. So we need your orders by Saturday Night for delivery the following week. It’s always better late than never!!!
All items are subject to availability at the time of your order and this can vary depending on the seasons, the weather and market fluctuations. Prices may change from week to week without notice. We always attempt to fill late orders but we order the breads and milk early Sunday morning after a coffee.
Our regular customers complete their orders in 5 – 10 minutes which includes a quick look in the fridge and pantry. You should find the website easy to use but please contact us if you encounter any problems and we can assist over the phone.
Step 1. The Shop Page
- Select the products you wish to add to your cart by clicking on the “Quantity” box next to the item you would like to add.
- You may only enter numbers in the quantity.
- Most fruit and vegetables are priced by the kilogram, however you can buy them in smaller amounts. eg Half a kilogram of apples would be 0.5
- Some products such as mushrooms, kiwifruit, avocadoes are sold each or by a defined quantity. eg. Mushrooms 200g. This is stated in the Amount column next to the product. To order 600g of mushroom enter “3” in the quantity box.
- Your Invoice will be amended to the actual weight of the items supplied.
- Unfortunately you cannot order 4 “only” apples but you can leave a message in the comments box on the Checkout Page if you have any specifics.
- We receive the meats packaged and your order will be amended to the actual weight closest to the quantity you have ordered. Your Invoice will be amended to the actual price.
- When completed please select “Add to Cart” at the bottom of the page.
About Chiller Combos
- For people who are busy and enjoy surprises we offer the 3 sizes of Chiller Combos.
- Chiller Combo’s can change each week but we always include the staples and then add produce that our farmers are harvesting at the time, are seasonal, are especially good that week, or are just different from the week before to keep your cooking and diet exciting.
- Let us know if there is anything you definitely don’t like or want in your combo.
- If you want to be sure you definitely get something, the best thing to do is order it in addition to your order.
- Examples of what you might get in a combo include: apples, bananas, kiwifruit, limes, lemons, oranges, carrots, lettuce mix, onions, potatoes, pumpkin, sweet potato, zucchini, eggplant, and/or cucumber.
The amounts of each fruit or vegetable will vary according to combo size and the price is calculated as per the prices on the Shop page.
Step 2. The Cart Page
- The Cart Page will show the items that you have ordered. You can amend the quantity of items that you have selected by clicking Change next to the item you would like to amend.
- Do not use the Back button on your browser as it may delete your order.
- If you would like to add more items to your order use the “Continue Shopping” button underneath the items in the Cart.
- To complete your order please select “Update” next to the last item of your order.
- To complete your purchase click “Proceed to Checkout“.
Step 3. The Checkout Page
- New Customers will need to complete all the required fields marked with * and then click the Purchase Now button at the bottom of the page.
- The website will provide a message at the top of the page if a field does not have the required information and you can then add this detail.
- Credit Card Payment: Enter your details to finalise your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is packed and ready for delivery.
- Please see Step 5 below for further information on payments.
- Returning Customers only need to enter their Email and Password to login.
- Click the Forgot Password button and you will be sent an email with your password.
- You can leave any delivery details, eg “dog is friendly, put meat in back freezer” in the Message field.
- Click Purchase Now to complete your order.
- You will be re-directed to a new page with a message that “Your order has been received” and a button to click to Return to Home Page
- The website will send a confirmation email or your order.
Step 4. Delivery
We pack your orders in our beautiful pink Chiller bags to ensure produce is kept cool & safe.
- Leave any special delivery instructions in the Message field especially if you have ordered dairy and meat.
- Please fold our bags and leave out for collection with your next order.
- Our delivery days to Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast are below. We are currently expanding our delivery area and would like to hear from you.
Delivery fees are listed below with FREE delivery for orders over $125 to the locations below!!
- Yeppoon $7.50
- Emu Park $7.50
- Rockhampton/Gracemere $7.50
Delivery fees apply to all other Locations and please contact us for other locations.
Our Minimum Order for Delivery is $100 plus the Delivery fee
Step 5. Payment
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you complete your online order.
- The email will provide you with an indication of the price of your order.
- You will be emailed a final invoice when your order is packed ready for delivery.
- Items are weighed as your order is packed into your Lilly Pilly Chiller Bag.
- We will pack the items in your order as close as possible to the weight you ordered.
- Your invoice will be adjusted to the actual price for the quantity you receive.
- Your Credit card will only be charged when your order is packed and ready for delivery.